The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- Where’s the Truth Online? How to Build Your Family’s Digital Discernment January 25, 2020Note: This is Part I of a series on equipping your family fight back against fake news online. Fake news is chipping away at our trust in the government, the media, and in one another. And, because our kids spend much so much time in the online space, it’s more important than ever to help […]Toni Birdsong
- An Inside Look into Microsoft Rich Text Format and OLE Exploits January 24, 2020There has been a dramatic shift in the platforms targeted by attackers over the past few years. Up until 2016, browsers tended to be the most common attack vector to exploit and infect machines but now Microsoft Office applications are preferred, according to a report published here during March 2019. Increasing use of Microsoft Office […]Chintan Shah
- RSA 2020 – See You There! January 23, 2020It’s that time of year again—security companies are starting to gear up for the RSA Conference in San Francisco’s Moscone Center. Known as one of the world’s largest security conferences, RSA attracts around 42,000 attendees, including 700 speakers, and hosts more than 550 sessions. This year, RSA organizers are adding a new element for attendees […]Melissa Gaffney
- You Bring the Yoga Mat, McAfee Brings the Goats January 23, 2020Yogis are likely familiar with the term vinyasa, but have you heard of caprine vinyasa? Caprine vinyasa elevates your standard yoga practice to a whole new level – with goats! At McAfee, we recognize how beneficial stepping away from our desk can be for both our bodies and minds. Taking time to recharge, reset, and […]Life at McAfee
- Dangerous Digital Rituals: Could Your Child be Sleep Deprived? January 18, 2020You’re not wrong if you suspect your kids are spending far more time online than they admit. Where you may be in the dark, however, is that a lot of kids (maybe even yours) are scrolling at night instead of sleeping, a digital ritual that puts their physical and mental health at risk. And, because […]Toni Birdsong