The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- Parents: You May Want to Pay Closer Attention to the TikTok App December 14, 2019You aren’t imagining things. Everyone is talking about the popular video-sharing app TikTok. That’s because it has simultaneously become both a source of entertainment for kids as well as a source of concern for some adults. The social network, owned by Chinese parent company ByteDance, recently reached 750 million downloads, pushing its popularity ahead of […]Toni Birdsong
- 750K Birth Certificate Applications Exposed Online: 5 Tips to Help You Stay Secure December 12, 2019Most people applying for birth certificates aren’t thinking that their private information will be made readily available to the public. But according to Tech Crunch, an online company that allows users to obtain a copy of their loved one’s birth and death certificates from U.S. state governments has exposed over 752,000 applications for copies of […]McAfee
- Top Tips to Spot Tech Support Scams December 12, 2019There are number of ways scammers use to target your money or personal details. These scams include support sites for services such as Office365, iCloud, Gmail, etc. They will charge you for the service and steal your credit card details. Software activation scam sites will steal your activation code and they may resell it at a […]Joy Olowo
- DOTGOV Online Trust in Government Legislation is Critical to Improving Election Security December 10, 2019In November, the Senate Homeland Security Committee approved the bipartisan DOTGOV Online Trust in Government Act of 2019 (S. 2749), legislation introduced by Senators Gary Peters (D-MI), Ron Johnson (R-WI), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and James Lankford (R-OK) to help state and local governments transition to a .gov domain. The program is funded through the Department […]Tom Gann
- Independent Research Firm Ranks CWS Vendors in Report: McAfee a Leader December 9, 2019Forrester, a leading independent research firm in the field of cybersecurity, recently published its inaugural WAVE report on Cloud Workload Security. We’re proud to report that McAfee was named a leader. The Forrester Wave evaluates and ranks products in the CWS category against 30 pre-defined criteria. The report provides security leaders with evaluations of the […]McAfee Enterprise