The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- How to Stay Cyber Safe While Social-Distancing April 2, 2020Do you find yourself working from home these days? Kids off school too? Then your daily life is set to change super-fast. Yes, there is so much to organise to implement this essential ‘social distancing’ strategy. But in the flurry to get everyone set up, it’s essential that we don’t cut corners, make rash decisions […]Cybermum Australia
- How Do Hackers Hack Phones and How Can I Prevent It? April 1, 2020The threat of having your phone hacked has become a common fear. The truth is that it is possible to hack any phone. With the advancement of technology, where discovery of knowledge and information advances the understanding of technology, hackers are able to hack even the most sophisticated phone software. But how? The post How […]McAfee
- What is Data Privacy and How Can I Safeguard It? April 1, 2020There is certain information that is important to keep to yourself. If a stranger asks for your first name, you are likely to tell them. But if a stranger asks for your bank account number, you are unlikely to tell them. Data privacy works in the same way, if the piece of data or information […]McAfee
- ST17: Secure Remote Working with Raj Samani & Mo Cashman April 1, 2020In this podcast, McAfee’s Principal Engineer Mo Cashman and Chief Scientist & McAfee Fellow Raj Samani cover how to stay safe while working remotely. The post ST17: Secure Remote Working with Raj Samani & Mo Cashman appeared first on McAfee Blogs.McAfee
- Why Light Point Security Is Joining the McAfee Team March 31, 2020As of March 31, Light Point Security has been acquired by McAfee. It’s an exciting time for Light Point Security and McAfee. Since the acquisition was announced, I’ve often been asked: Why McAfee? So, let me take this opportunity to share why Light Point Security chose to join forces with McAfee in offering remote browser […]Zuly Gonzalez