The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- CSI: Evidence Indicators for Targeted Ransomware Attacks – Part II February 20, 2020In our first article we discussed the growing pattern of targeted ransomware attacks where the first infection stage is often an info-stealer kind of malware used to gain credentials/access to determine if the target would be valuable for a ransomware attack. In this second part we will pick up where we left off: the attacker […]Christiaan Beek
- Model Hacking ADAS to Pave Safer Roads for Autonomous Vehicles February 19, 2020The last several years have been fascinating for those of us who have been eagerly observing the steady move towards autonomous driving. While semi-autonomous vehicles have existed for many years, the vision of fleets of fully autonomous vehicles operating as a single connected entity is very much still a thing of the future. However, the […]Steve Povolny
- Introduction and Application of Model Hacking February 19, 2020Catherine Huang, Ph.D., and Shivangee Trivedi contributed to this blog. The term “Adversarial Machine Learning” (AML) is a mouthful! The term describes a research field regarding the study and design of adversarial attacks targeting Artificial Intelligence (AI) models and features. Even this simple definition can send the most knowledgeable security practitioner running! We’ve coined the […]Steve Povolny
- Consumers want a fully connected life – but at what cost? February 19, 2020Convenience has always, and will always be king. That’s why it’s no surprise that the average person is collecting connected devices left and right and is expected to own 15 connected devices by 2030. While they vary from person to person, recent research shows that the most popular connected devices tend to be smart meters, […]Raj Samani
- Timeless Principles to Help Your Child Develop Social Superpowers February 15, 2020“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” ~ Dale Carnegie Each year it’s my tradition to re-read a handful of books that continue to shape my perspective. One of those books is the […]Toni Birdsong