The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- Cybersecurity Platforms: 8 Must-Have Attributes September 20, 2019Defending enterprises against the growing frequency and complexity of cyberattacks is becoming an ever-increasing burden to cybersecurity budgets and manpower. An ESG enterprise-class cybersecurity technology platform white paper commissioned by McAfee shows CISOs have “reached a tipping point where the current cybersecurity point tools are no longer acceptable.” Current high-cost, complex strategies using disconnected point […]Tim Polzer
- Is Your Medical Data Safe? 16 Million Medical Scans Left Out in the Open September 19, 2019Have you ever needed to get an X-ray or an MRI for an injury? It turns out that these images, as well as the health data of millions of Americans, have been sitting unprotected on the internet and available to anyone with basic computer expertise. According to ProPublica, these exposed records affect more than 5 million […]Gary Davis
- Important Updates to DHS’s CDM Program Help Ensure Programs Effectiveness September 19, 2019The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program is a key component of the federal government’s cybersecurity posture. This important program provides real-time, continuous monitoring of federal networks while also auditing networks for unauthorized changes. While the CDM program has been a boon to the security of many civilian agencies, there […]Tom Gann
- Chapter Preview: It All Starts with Your Personal Data Lake September 19, 2019Once, not long ago, data was nestled in paper files or stored on isolated computer networks, housed in glassed-off, air-conditioned rooms. Now, data is digital, moves effortlessly, and gets accessed from devices and places around the world at breakneck speeds. This makes it possible for businesses, organizations, and even individuals to collect and analyze this […]Gary Davis
- Solving the Gamer’s Dilemma: Security vs. Performance September 17, 2019As of last year, 2.2 billion1 people consider themselves gamers across the globe. Of that 2.2 billion, over 50% – 1.22 billion2 – play their game of choice on a PC. The sheer number of PC gamers throughout the world, however, has sparked the interest of cybercriminals and cyberthreats targeting gamers have spiked. Threats including malware, […]McAfee