The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- Robot Character Analysis Reveals Trust Issues August 6, 2020Retired Marine fighter pilot and Top Gun instructor Dave Berke said “Every single thing you do in your life, every decision you make, is an OODA Loop.” OODA Loop? Observe–Orient–Decide–Act, the “OODA Loop” was originally developed by United States Air Force Colonel John Boyd and outlines that fundamentally all actions are first based on observations. […]Douglas McKee
- Call an Exorcist! My Robot’s Possessed! August 6, 2020Overview As part of our continued goal of helping developers provide safer products for businesses and consumers, we here at McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) recently investigated temi, a teleconference robot produced by Robotemi Global Ltd. Our research led us to discover four separate vulnerabilities in the temi robot, which this paper will describe in […]Mark Bereza
- Dopple-ganging up on Facial Recognition Systems August 5, 2020Co-authored with Jesse Chick, OSU Senior and Former McAfee Intern, Primary Researcher. Special thanks to Dr. Catherine Huang, McAfee Advanced Analytics Team Special thanks to Kyle Baldes, Former McAfee Intern “Face” the Facts There are 7.6 Billion people in the world. That’s a huge number! In fact, if we all stood shoulder to shoulder on […]Steve Povolny
- Ripple20 Critical Vulnerabilities – Detection Logic and Signatures August 5, 2020This document has been prepared by McAfee Advanced Threat Research in collaboration with JSOF who discovered and responsibly disclosed the vulnerabilities. It is intended to serve as a joint research effort to produce valuable insights for network administrators and security personnel, looking to further understand these vulnerabilities to defend against exploitation. The signatures produced here […]Steve Povolny
- What Security Means to Families August 4, 2020What Security Means to Families One truth of parenting is this: we do a lot of learning on the job. And that often goes double when it comes to parenting and the internet. That’s understandable. Whereas we can often look to our own families and how we were raised for parenting guidance, today’s always-on mobile […]McAfee