The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy October 12, 2019Someone recently asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, and I had to think about it for a few minutes. I certainly don’t need any more stuff. However, if I could name one gift that would make me absolutely giddy, it would be getting a chunk of my privacy back. Like most people, […]Toni Birdsong
- Digital Innovation Thrives in Open Pastures October 11, 2019Openness and interoperability are long standing buzzwords in the digital ecosystem, but it is not always clear what it means, and why it is important. For McAfee, embracing these notions is critical to our success, and here’s why. Openness means that we share information, and interoperability means that this information is shared with our eco-system […]Chris Hutchins
- CDM and the 2019 Billington Cybersecurity Summit October 11, 2019Recently, Billington hosted their 10th annual Cybersecurity Summit, one of the premier cybersecurity conferences where industry leaders and government officials join together to discuss the current state of cybersecurity. Several key themes presented themselves throughout the two-day summit, including cloud, cybersecurity legislation, and DHS’s Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation program (CDM). Kevin Cox, the program manager […]Tom Gann
- Watch Your Step: Insights on the TOMS Shoes Mailing Hack October 10, 2019You’re familiar with the cybercriminals that go after users’ credit card information and look to spread malicious links, but recently, one hacker decided to send a different message. According to Vice’s Motherboard, a hacker accessed TOMS Shoes’ mailing list and sent an email encouraging users to log off and go enjoy the outdoors. The email […]Gary Davis
- Securing the Unsecured: State of Cybersecurity 2019 – Part II October 10, 2019Recently the Straight Talk Insights team at HCL Technologies invited a social panel to discuss a critical question at the center of today’s digital transitions: How do companies target investments and change the culture to avoid being the next victim of a cyberattack? In Part I of the series, we explored IT security trends for […]Wayne Anderson