The Security Foundation
A supplier of cyber security consulting, information technology and information security services. Security Foundation is trusted in the industry to provide cyber intelligence and security capabilities to work for your business. Security Foundation can provide Cyber, IT and IS services to those who may not want to perform in-house or need assistance keeping up with the state-of-the-art. We provide documented Risk Assessments, System Security Plans, Plan of Action and Milestones with periodic reviews as needed to meet your business compliance standard.
- How to Protect Your Privacy From Tracking Apps July 2, 2020Apps – what would life be without them? Imagine opening a brand-new browser tab every time you wanted to check your email, access photos, connect with friends on social media, or even pay your bills online. Apps have greatly enhanced the way consumers interact with and complete tasks on their mobile devices. But what many […]Baker Nanduru
- How to Keep Your Celebrations Happening – Virtually & Safely! July 2, 20202020 has certainly been the year of the ‘new normal’. Our new life in which we stay home and socially distance has affected the way we work and learn but just as importantly, the way we celebrate! Without a doubt, the video call saved the day while we all stayed home and socially distanced. Work […]Cybermum Australia
- Best Practices for Adapting to a Remote Work Lifestyle July 1, 2020As our world continues to evolve, we have been forced to adapt accordingly. Navigating change can be difficult for many, so here are useful tips McAfee team members have been using to improve productivity, stay healthy and help customers stay digitally secure during the pandemic. Productivity Hacks Applying simple hacks to your routine and environment can help […]Life at McAfee
- Multi-Cloud Environment Challenges for Government Agencies July 1, 2020Between January and April of this year, the government sector saw a 45% increase in enterprise cloud use, and as the work-from-home norm continues, socially distanced teamwork will require even more cloud-based collaboration services. Hybrid and multi-cloud architectures can offer government agencies the flexibility, enhanced security and capacity needed to achieve what they need for […]Ned Miller
- How Entertaining Ourselves at Home Has Become a Risky Business July 1, 2020Online entertainment is certainly having a moment. While we all stayed home and socially distanced, many of us filled our time binge-watching movies and TV series – and wasn’t it fabulous!! But did you know that researching your next binge-watching project could actually be putting you at risk? Aussies Love TV There is no doubt […]Cybermum Australia